Asking the Experts...

*Robin*

bibbity bobbity boo!
First of all, Mods, please forgive me for posting this here...but I think of all the boards, Rumors has the most knowledgeable people, which is precisely why I came here! :teeth: If you have to move it,I understand...but I'm hoping not...

Now...
It's looking like it's going to be a magical year for me! We just got confirmation that my DH will be in Central Florida for at least a month and a half, and will be in S. Cal. as long... (also in N. Cal, Oregon, Washington state and Idaho...but that's another post... :) )

I'm going to pick up AP's for Florida, only because it looks like we may be back there at the end of next year as well...

Now, the questions...I haven't been there since 2000, so I'd love your input on what to avoid, and what I can't miss...

I haven't been to DL since the late 80's when we moved out of California...so any input on what is worth the buck would be greatly appreciated!!

And I'd love to help out...
Anyone want me to sneak around anywhere? Ask any questions? DH is notorious for getting into places he shouldn't because of his profession...I'm hoping to be able to take advantage of that... ;)

I know this isn't the appropriate forum for this, so please feel free to PM me. This could happen as early as right after Christmas, or as late as late January...and will last all year...I promise to be the biggest snoop I can, and any hints on doing so would be great! :)

I appreciate any feedback so much! :) ...I rarely post here, but I read it religiously!

Thank you!! :) And Happy Holidays!!
Robinpirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter