ASMu Room Recommendation

alabamaalan

<font color=green>Alan, you can run, but you can't
I have decided to change (if possible) my reservation I made months ago from All Star Movies to All Star Music.

I will be there Dec 1-5 and cannot pass up the discount. I originally made them through DC, but may cancel and just go through CRO to get a "room only" reservation. I'll probably call both to get the price difference.

My 5 yr. old DD will be attending for the first time and I was excited about having her in the Toy Story building (now we'll just walk by).

I was wondering which may be the most appealing building to a little girl? Someone else had mentioned that Broadway had some Beauty and the Beast decor, so that is what I am leaning towards.

I will probably not do Calypso, since I see there is a $10 charge for "preferred" rooms.

Let's see...no early entry, parks close early and then charge for "E-nights" which are apparently overbooked, and now you are charged extra for certain buildings....but I am determined to have a good time ;)

Just wondering if anyone had stayed in "Broadway" and what you thought...or is Country or Rock more fun? (It's only a place to sleep anyway)

I've stayed in both Broadway and Jazz and enjoyed both. Jazz is the closest to Melody Hall without paying the extra $10 "preferred" charge and Broadway is the next set of buildings down and closer to the piano pool. I also think Broadway had better parking lot access if you have a car!! I would stay away from Country as it's the furthest out of them all! :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter