Assistance with planning! Anxiety hitting me hard!! Don’t wanna miss anything

Robvilla123

Earning My Ears
This is my itinerary for our trip.
- It’s me my wife 6 month old and 9 year old
-Using regular dining plan
-11 nights stay

Day 1:arriving to Jambo house at AKL, eating BOMA for dinner, explore hotel, hopefully swim a bit and use the gym.
Day 2 : animal kingdom park, eating at yak and yeti at 4:30 pm. Hoping to get fast passes for flight of passage, the safari, and dinosaur.
Day 3: Disney springs, enjoy AKL. Swim. Gym. Day4: moving hotels to Polynesian. Going to magic kingdom park early in the morning and taking bags to bell services to move them. Eating at be our guest dinner at 4:35.
Day 5: enjoying Polynesian hotel. Eating at Kona cafe for early lunch and eating at Ohana for dinner.
Day 6: Epcot, eating at teppan edo for dinner.
Day 7: magic kingdom second day there. Free for all on food.
Day 8:staying at hotel, Disney springs, swim
Day 9: Hollywood studios, sci fi dinner
Day 10:staying at Polynesian, Ohana brekfast, chef Mickey late dinner scheduled for 8pm

Day 11: THIS IS A ROUGH ONE! As of now I have a reset for be our guest dinner and going to magic kingdom! 3 days at the same park? Maybe we should do animal kingdom for a second time? Help!

Day 12:packing early morning, breakfast at 1900 park fare at grand Floridian, heading to Orlando airport at 4 pm, flying back home At 7pm.

Please will take all suggestions Possible!!!!

Day 11 could be used for another AK or HS day. Depends on what your family is into. I found HS to be hardest to get all the FP in to fit in into one day. Mine are 8, 6, and 3.

Ok first off, you need to do animal kingdom later in your trip if you want to get a fp for FOP. Second, I agree with the above poster that’s a lot of down days. I think you’re better off doing more park days but doing some afternoon breaks or at least breaks for the little one and you and your wife can alternate with the 9 yr old.

Personally, I would do a second partial day at AL AND a third day at Magic Kingdom. Magic Kingdom will be the park with the most rides for your little one to join you on. I would do Navi River on your first AK day and FOP on your second. At least Navi will be something the baby can ride on and you’ll have much better luck of getting that at the start of your trip.

You also don’t need 2 days in Disney Springs. It’s a pricey mall. At Christmas there’s some neat stuff to see. But generally, one afternoon is plenty. What are your plans between breakfast on day 12 and the bus to the airport?

This is my itinerary for our trip.
- It’s me my wife 6 month old and 9 year old
-Using regular dining plan
-11 nights stay

Day 1:arriving to Jambo house at AKL, eating BOMA for dinner, explore hotel, hopefully swim a bit and use the gym.
Day 2 : animal kingdom park, eating at yak and yeti at 4:30 pm. Hoping to get fast passes for flight of passage, the safari, and dinosaur.
Day 3: Disney springs, enjoy AKL. Swim. Gym. Day4: moving hotels to Polynesian. Going to magic kingdom park early in the morning and taking bags to bell services to move them. Eating at be our guest dinner at 4:35.
Day 5: enjoying Polynesian hotel. Eating at Kona cafe for early lunch and eating at Ohana for dinner.
Day 6: Epcot, eating at teppan edo for dinner.
Day 7: magic kingdom second day there. Free for all on food.
Day 8:staying at hotel, Disney springs, swim
Day 9: Hollywood studios, sci fi dinner
Day 10:staying at Polynesian, Ohana brekfast, chef Mickey late dinner scheduled for 8pm

Day 11: THIS IS A ROUGH ONE! As of now I have a reset for be our guest dinner and going to magic kingdom! 3 days at the same park? Maybe we should do animal kingdom for a second time? Help!

Day 12:packing early morning, breakfast at 1900 park fare at grand Floridian, heading to Orlando airport at 4 pm, flying back home At 7pm.

Please will take all suggestions Possible!!!!
3 days at MK wouldn’t be enough for my family lol. Our last trip had 5 full days and 2 half day’s at MK. Depending on what your family really enjoys, you can’t go wrong with either park :)

I do agree with prior replies, there is a lot of down time in your plans. I would probably cut down on Disney springs and add more park time if possible.

Wow, 11 days you are one lucky family! Don’t stress you will have plenty of time for everything. I do like how you scheduled yourselves some down time with the hotel/ pool days. For your park days are you planning on going rope drop through dinners? My only suggestion would be to break up the park days a bit. Going full days in the park is hard and exhausting, especially for kids and mid afternoon crowds can really slow plans down.

As for day 11, it will depend on what your family is interested in... family rides, thrill rides, shows? For us Animal Kingdom is a one and done per trip and we usually manage to get it all in from rope drop to mid afternoon. My oldest is 9 as well and his favorite is still Magic Kingdom with HS now coming in second. He loves riding Space Mountain over and over!

One last note, and you may know this already, but with the baby be sure to utilize the rider switch option so your older child can ride the bigger rides once with you and again with your wife without additional fast passes.

That’s a lot of resort time. I would spend more time in parks w/ 9yo. I would also consider a park hopper because you will probably need a midday break with a baby.

I feel like you have a lot of down time! Have you been to DW before?
We went to Walt Disney May of this year and stayed at Pop during our stay we joined DVC . That is why we’re going to those resorts this time around. We went for 7 nights and it was exhausting being at the parks everyday. I feel it was very rushed vacation. Hope this one is more relaxing.

We went to Walt Disney May of this year and stayed at Pop during our stay we joined DVC . That is why we’re going to those resorts this time around. We went for 7 nights and it was exhausting being at the parks everyday. I feel it was very rushed vacation. Hope this one is more relaxing.
We like down time, too. I think you're fine, especially with a baby. You can always alter things if you want, or split up a bit. You will figure it all out the more you go.

We also like having a car and leaving the World to go explore outside of there, or go visit other resorts and restaurants, shop, etc. We have friends in the area we visit, too. Lots to do.

You may need to move your Animal Kingdom day to later in the trip to have a better shot at getting FOP FP. When is your trip?

Your plans could change very quickly, your family may love one park and hate another. Be prepared to change Fast passes, unless you have the hard to get ones. AK is ALOT of walking to get to any of the attractions. But het its WDW go with the flow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter