Associating ADRs with Resort Pkg w/DDP

stephmarty

Spending my Kids' Inheritance on Disney
How important is it that my ADRs are associated with my resort reservation that includes DDP prior to arrival? I made several ADRs prior to booking our package at the Poly with DDP. We originally planned to stay at the Dolphin, so of course had no DDP.

Now I have no idea which of my reservations are associated with my resort reservation, and frankly don't know how to check. Can we just take care of that at the restaurant?

I don't have a definitive answer, but I want to say it is not all that important to associate the ADRs at this point. I think the main reason to associate your resort reservation when *making* ADRs is to get the ability to book up to 10 days of dining.

But at this point you already have your ADRs set regardless of your resort, and they typically always ask when you arrive if you're on the dining plan or not so they know how you are paying. Right now I can't think of reason why you need to make the association or figure out if they are associated. Once they are made I don't think it matters.

I didn't associate one of my ADRs with my reservation because I was planning on paying out of pocket for it. I am staying at BWI CL and when IPO sent me an email of my ADRS, sure enough that one was on there with the others with a note that I can use my dining plan to pay for it. If you book something like CRT, that requires pre-payment, associating allows you to not have to pay ahead of time if you have the dining plan, I guess they figure that since you are prepaying for the dining plan you are prepaying for the meal already.

Important ONLY if you already have DDP and you want to book CRT or a dinner show without paying up front for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter