At BCV now, bit of a rant.

What bothers me about the rooms with construction, if that you pay exactly the same price/points and those with the great views. If they know 50 rooms will be affected by this , throw in something. Reduced points, extra FP, credit for QS meal.

It seems to be a few years ago, with major construction at another resort people were moved to another resort. I remember reading someone wanted to stay in spite of construction and they got 3 extra FP per day. This was done before the trip, not after people complained.

What bothers me about the rooms with construction, if that you pay exactly the same price/points and those with the great views. If they know 50 rooms will be affected by this , throw in something. Reduced points, extra FP, credit for QS meal.

It seems to be a few years ago, with major construction at another resort people were moved to another resort. I remember reading someone wanted to stay in spite of construction and they got 3 extra FP per day. This was done before the trip, not after people complained.

Yes, I believe this was true when Copper Creek construction was going on. There should definitely be compensation/moving offered BEFORE arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter