At GCV now, Help With AC?

Lexxiefern

DIS Veteran
In a 1 bed at GCV now, it is awesome! The AC however keeps shutting off at night and I am dying from the heat. Anyone know how to override the system? Thanks!

We had problems with the A/C at AKV in March. We called down to the desk and they sent the appropriate person to our room to take care of it.

In a 1 bed at GCV now, it is awesome! The AC however keeps shutting off at night and I am dying from the heat. Anyone know how to override the system? Thanks!
It's easy to override. Press and hold the F/C button (on the left side of the thermostat) until bp shows up on the display. You need to do this once every 24 hours as it resets automatically.

It's easy to override. Press and hold the F/C button (on the left side of the thermostat) until bp shows up on the display. You need to do this once every 24 hours as it resets automatically.

This is the overide that I saved from past threads hopefully the one BobNed posted above or this one below will work:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sgtfox

Hold the temp down button and the system power button simultaneously. "BP" will display on the screen. The motion sensor requirement is now bypassed for 24 hours. Enjoy!

If it doesn't work, call maintenance. We were having problems with the TV and called maintenance fairly late on a Sunday night and someone came up right away and reset the TV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter