At last, a DLP board

Hey, you took your time in getting here, Rob. What kept you?! And how was DLP at Christmas??

Sorry Simon. Consider my wrist well and truly slapped for tardiness.

DLP was good at Christmas (actually three days between Christmas and New Year). We stayed in the Hotel New York for the first time, with a nice lake view from the 7th floor, and indulged ourselves with room service for breakfast and dinner each day. The parks were quieter than I expected, although this may have been due to the wet weather. We took it easy this time (no rope-drop sprints) as we'd just spent a week skiing in the Alps, so the old legs required significant will power to drag around the parks!

Next visit is planned for the summer, when we're taking god-children No. 2. We'd normally visit DLP at Easter but this year we're heading to California, including a trip to Disneyland, so I can't complain (have to use those Airmiles before they expire!).

Regards

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!