At Teppanyaki, what appetizers are on DDP?

bizeemom4

DIS Veteran
We are dining here in 2 weeks - YAY! - and are on the dining plan. What appetizers are included. We ate here years ago with "vouchers" and had sushi for appetizer and the lobster for our entree. I know that neither is on the DDP but I wanted to know what was. Does anyone know? :wave2:

We were there last year and from what I remember, it was just sushi and salad offered as an appitizer...

As of May 5-13, this restaurant has re-divided their menu. They have a section labelled "appetizers" which included a soy salad, 2 lettuce salads, and some soup (a total of 5 selections, I believe). They also served a "complimentary" seaweed appetizer to everyone.

THere is a section labelled "sushi menu" that is NOT included on the DDP.

THere is a section "entrees" and "combinations" that are on the plan, as is the "desserts." Everyone gets "complimentary" tea after dinner.

Another section labelled "side items" is not on the plan...this is where the lobster lives.

Of course, you can purchase from the sushi or side items OOP.
However, be prepared for a server to be somewhat snooty and telling you or your child that "you can't get that." I'll be nice and assume that it was just a language issue. The issue is not that "you can't get that." It is that it is not included on the plan and you will need to pay extra for it. And it is MY choice whether my child can order off the plan, not the server's.

Also (if it matters), be aware that this restaurant does not have Splenda available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter