Atlanta Solo/Adult Disney Travelers Meet-up?

TresGriffin

Mouseketeer
So, I was thinking that maybe it'd be a good idea to organize a meet-up of solo and adult travelers who live in the Atlanta area. Given that "The World" is either a not-so-bad drive or a short flight away ("Delta's ready whenever you are!") away, I imagine that there are quite a few of us here on Disboards who are APs and get down to Walt Disney World quite frequently.

I think it would be cool if we just formed a casual group to meet up for coffee or drinks regularly and build some rapport and just chat about our mutual love for Disney and the parks in an in-person social setting.

What do you all think? (And if you're not in the Atlanta area, but think this is a great idea for where you live, feel free to steal my idea! ;) )

That sounds really cool! I’m down :) Don’t get to Disney too often cause I’m a student at the moment, but I’m always looking for ways to try to save and go!

Off topic, but wanted to make other solo travelers out there aware that I am cancelling an ADR @ Oga's Cantina for 1 person on 9/8/19 @ 1:10 PM. I put this on the September cancellation page, but PM me if you'd like to try to coordinate. Cheers!

Claimed!

Last edited:
I don't get to go nearly as much as I like, but it would be great to meet some other Disney enthusiasts in the area and have a coffee!

I'm certainly up for it, I'd love to hear some reports on Galaxy's Edge! I won't be able to go anytime in the near future, so I will have to live vicariously through those who have seen it first hand! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!