Atlantis Question

Daria

Earning My Ears
I am just about to book a room at Comfort Suites for our January 26th, 2002 cruise. Is there any thing special we have to do. Also how do we check in/out. I assumed we booked a room for one night and checked out the same day... is this correct.

Thank you,
Daria

We stayed at the Confort Suites on our Nassau day on 12/21. We checked in, were given keys and ID cards. I told them we weren't sure if we come back later in the night and they assured me they'd send the bill (hasn't come yet, but my credit card hasn't been charged yet either!) .

We went to Atlantis and got our wristbands by the first towel hut we came to (after emerging from "The Dig.")

Hi Guys!

Just a quick question, since I am a family of 6, would I have to book two rooms at the Comfort? Any thoughts or direction are appreciated!

Yes, you'd need 2 rooms - the capacity is only 4 people. We did this, but in truth they didn't seem to check too closely at Atlantis. Still, if they did, you'd be out of luck, which would be embarassing at the least!

I'm having that same dilema. We are a family of 5 so technically we would need 2 rooms at Comfort Suites. Out of curiosity, I called Atlantis just to see what their rate would be ($425.00 + tax for the least expensive room - ouch!!) But, when I told the reservation agent that we were coming in on a cruise and just wanted to use the pools, he suggested that we just book the room for the 2 adults because they will let the children have the wristbands as long as they are with their parents and have the room key. Well, I hate to spend the extra money for a 2 rooms we will never see, but I don't want to take a chance that one of my kids will not get a wristband! The internet rate at CS is $175.00 x 2 rooms it would be $350.00. Is that worth it? What to do!

I would think if the kids are young enough that they will always be with one of the adults I would just put the room in the adults name have the kids stay with one adult while one checks in at Atlantis or CS . Atlantis they will not bother a kid that dose have a wrist band if it is clear they are there with a adult who has one .If you have older kids that may go on their own then this may not work .

On one hand I feel like I'm being dishonest because I should probably book 2 rooms. But, on the other hand I'm paying $175 to use the pool and facility for 5 hours and will never even set foot in the room! Kids do stay "free" at the Comfort Suites so I would only be getting the second room because fire code will only allow 4 people to a room! I better stop running is circles and make a decision, we leave in 6 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!