ATT/Time Warner Deal paves way for Disney-Comcast battle

29 + 15 = 44 billion dollars!!!! What is Comcast doing?? I’m not fan of Comcast or Universal, about the farthest thing from it, but atleast I’ll give them that they were good with money, or it seems now they were good with money.

29 + 15 = 44 billion dollars!!!! What is Comcast doing?? I’m not fan of Comcast or Universal, about the farthest thing from it, but atleast I’ll give them that they were good with money, or it seems now they were good with money.
It’s about Comcast getting a stronger European TV presence.

They are not getting a stronger presence as sky uk subscribers numbers are droping month on month..Europe is the same.it seems disney may be correct in there assessment of viewing changes..

They are not getting a stronger presence as sky uk subscribers numbers are droping month on month..Europe is the same.it seems disney may be correct in there assessment of viewing changes..
They are getting a bigger presence than they current have. Subscription drops is no different than here in the US.

Well, Disney paid 71 billion for Fox and that was definitely an overpayment as well.

Great, I can't wait to get this done and dusted. A lot of content will then go into production with a lot of announcements at D23 I'd expect

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter