"Attack of the Clones" on the Wonder?

HoosierFantasia

Growing older but not up......
Has anyone heard if they will be showing the Star Wars 2: Attack of the Clones on the Wonder. I know it isn't a Disney movie but due to the Star Tours and Star Wars weekends at Disney Studios I thought they might show this on the boat soon.
Bill

If it's not a Disney movie (or a related production company), they don't show it, unfortunately.

I've read that people are seeing Harry Potter aboard the ship. Did Disney produce this movie?

A non Disney film, such as Warner Brother's Harry Potter is possible - just not right away. It would at least be a couple of months until attention for Star Wars dies down that it would have any chance of being on the ship. Lucas wants customers to pay at the local multi-plex and not get in free. In fact, in theatres, it is 6 weeks of no passes (the last one was 8 weeks so they may feel this one will not be as popular).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter