Attending Showcase

evr25160

Earning My Ears
I know the showcase is typically for engaged couples but would it be ok if I attended the showcase with my mother. We are going so that we can get a feel of if this is something we really want to invest in as my boyfriend is on board with whatever I want since we know we can't get married in either of are home states as it would be easier to get married on neutral ground and somewhere that is also extremely special to us. So would my mother be too out of place to attend the showcase with me. My boyfriend would be taking our daughter to visit his family while we are on the trip.

Not at all! I always see a TON of mother-daughter pairs at the showcases. And friend groups, too.

You can hear all about the Bridal Showcase on this episode of the Disney Wedding Podcast: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/disneys-bridal-showcase-is-it-worth-the-trip-2019/

I also have a bazillion photos and a write-up of the last showcase here: https://fairytaleweddingsguide.com/2019-disneys-fairy-tale-weddings-bridal-showcase/
I actually listed to that episode on Friday! And I’ve been on a listening spree ever since!!! Also just purchased your guide today and it’s already been so helpful!!

I’m getting married in Disney World but if I can’t make the Disney World showcase do fly think the Disney Land showcase would still be helpful? I’m mostly interested in trying cake samples and seeing the size of the cakes, looking at the floral and seeing the Jasmine albums.

I’m getting married in Disney World but if I can’t make the Disney World showcase do fly think the Disney Land showcase would still be helpful? I’m mostly interested in trying cake samples and seeing the size of the cakes, looking at the floral and seeing the Jasmine albums.

Unfortunately, all of those things are very different at Disneyland. They use different recipes for the cake, filling and frosting; they don't have a photography department, so there are no Jasmine albums to view; and their floral and decor is usually much more lavish and cutting-edge than what you will find at Walt Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!