• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attention ShelbyJosh

JulianneP

DIS Veteran
I stole your quote (actually Walt's quote) from your siggie area. It was just the perfect quote for my mom's album I did for her for Christmas. It was her first trip in September. (sad I know but we only traveled where the navy sent us as kids) Anyway I used a black and white picture of her and my DD at the Share a Dream Come True parade and a black and white picture of the castle cut in an oval. I made a banner that said Memories of Disney World and then wrote the quote above. It is very simple and beautiful and I have cried eveytime I have looked at it. i know my mother will too but of course in a good way.

Anyway thanks for sharing the quote. It is so true and we lived it on our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter