Attraction List for Refreshing FPs

TheOneWithTheTriplets

DIS Veteran
Now that I have my ticket loaded into my account, I've been playing around with refreshing FPs in my spare time to get a feel for it.

I've looked a few different ways, but can't seem to find a thread that specifically addresses my question: Is there a way to search for just one attraction's FP if you don't have any FPs booked at the time?

I know the best thing to do is to book whatever time you can get on the attraction you want, then use modify to move it up. I also know that the tiered parks show the tier 1 attractions at the top of the list and then the tier 2s as "other" attractions, so the most popular FPs end up at the top of your screen.

Specifically for MK, if one is trying to book, say, a Space 4th FP, is the only way to a) pick a time, b) scan all the way down, c) see that it's listed as unavailable, d) scan all the way back up, e) switch the time, and repeat until you can book a time to begin modifying?

Your steps are correct. It definitely takes more work to find a specific 4th FP+ at MK, but with the most choices at MK, it's also easier to get most of them. In the app, you can just keep tapping the same time over and over, no need to change times.

As another example, FOP is probably the hardest FP+ to get, but it's also the easiest to refresh for because there are only 2 tier 1 rides and they're right at the top when searching for a 4th FP+.

Yep. Annoying isn't it? That's why they say take any time and modify. When you are modifying, any times available for that ride will be at the top of the list.

So many of the desirable rides are at the end of the alphabet...Space, Splash, Soarin', Test Track, Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster...it's really not convenient! LOL.

MK is the only park where it's a bit more difficult, simply because of the number of attractions with FP+. If you have no FP+ booked at all, yes you have to scroll down in the list to see if it's available or not. So yes, it's far easier to grab anything available and then modify that time.

Thanks, all. I figured that if there were a better way, I'd have seen something about it by now. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Refresh until you find the attraction you want at anytime of the day (or night). Once you have one you can modify and that attraction will always show up at the top if there is a FP available.

Sorry to hijack, but is there a post somewhere that explains exactly how to use the refreshing method?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter