Attraction Tickets @ par

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
I know I can get WDW tickets at the Disney store (closest is about an hr drive for me). But where else besides CAA??? I've got prices for WDW, seaworld/busch gardens @par combo and US/IOA combo @ par. The problem is they want us to be members in order to get them, is there anywhere else to get these tickets from??

Does anyone know if CAA is cheaper than other sources, making it worth the cost of a membership?

I looked into the tickets at par deal in October, and went online to Seaworld and Uni. Studios web site. Was advised through e-mail at both places the tickets could be bought on site, just show a canadian drivers licence / passport etc. Went in November, and this was the case with Seaworld, howvere US/IOA was not, wanted full US$ prices.

ALSO the annual passes are a good deal if you are going to visit more than two days. Prices are available on line.

You can get any of those tickets from any travel agent without paying CAA's membership fee. Some TA's charge an administration fee and others don't so be sure to ask up front.

There is a Florida travel place in Cambridge try there they specialize in nothing but Florida vacations from what I hear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter