Attractions for DD12?

plutopuppy

Who Loves Disney More, Me or DD?
We are going to WDW at the WL for a week in april and I just wanted a couple guidelines to help plan for my dd12.She has recently turned 12 and is not a daredevil (Rock and Roller Coaster and ToT are out.I asked her.), but loves to have fun.Thanks!

Sounds alot like me as a kid AND an adult! :teeth:

I always LOVED Splash Mountain. It wil probably be intimidating for her to see the drop, but it is over very quickly and the rest of the ride is smooth and so cute. (I get motion sick on the carousel so trust me this one is okay :flower: ). Mickeys Philharmagic 3D show is really cute. Buzz lightyear was fun this year as an adult!!

There is so much else she will enjoy. Honestly there are only a few 'fast' rides in each park. I LOVE the Lion King show in AK, and the 3D show in the Tree there is really cute too. Kilimajaro Safaris is really neat, riding around seeing all the animals seemingly in the open. I like Kali River Rapids too; I can never handle roller coasters but I love water rides.

MGM backlot tour is neat to experience, love the Great Movie Ride, Little Mermaid.

EPCOT I always like SPaceship earth just cuz its in the ball. Innoventions is fun to walk around and spend quite a bit of time in. The ride in Mexico and Norway are pretty tame boatrides (small drop in norway).

All of the nighttime shows are great.

Really you will find so many things for her to do . I am sure that is is why wdw is my favorite place to be; even though I cant stomache alot of fast things, I never felt left out there. It is a place for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter