attractions 'nearby' or buy another daypass

BPTP

Mouseketeer
We're going later in the week and staying at Newport Bay. Our flight home is about 5.00 so we'll be leaving the hotel about 1.00, how do we fill in the morning? 2 children aged 3 & 6, we don't have passes for that day. Is there something nearby, or do we just buy a pass for main park for extra day? I'm tempted by the latter, husband not so sure. How much do they cost? We've always had them as part of a package?
Thanks

You could save your shopping in the village for that last morning - and maybe have a leisurely character breakfast at Cafe Mickey? There is a swimming pool in your hotel... just some suggestions if you don't want to spend all that money on passes for just a few hours...

I'm curious though if you don't mind my asking - how is it that you don't have passes for the last day? I always thought the package price included park entrances for leaving day as well...

:Pinkbounc :flower: :flower:

Thanks for the suggestions and info. Jody you are right, however this is not a straightforward 'package'. It's through the Marriott group & they're going to try & sell us a time share whilst we're there! It was a really good price so we thought it was worth while giving up a couple of hours of the hol!

Have to say that we have tended to use last day as a way of enjoying a different atmosphere in the hotel. Followed this with lunch say in Annettes Dinner or King Ludwig. I have a leisurely coffee/beer with the kids while Diane finishes of the shopping in the Village.

We like to prolong the actual leaving for as long as possible :sad1:
Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter