AttractionTickets 50th Anniversary Ticket Wallet

GoofieG

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I am on the look out for one of the ticket wallets that AttractionTickets have been sending out with their 2022 Disneyworld Tickets. We don't travel until the new year and as a result could not get one of the special wallets!

If anyone has a spare I am happy to pay as my travelling companion is a Disney Nut! And she was really disappointed not to get one as they couldn't send her one as we are travelling in 2023.

Any info of how to source one would be really welcome,

Thank you for your help.

Linda

Hi all,

I am on the look out for one of the ticket wallets that AttractionTickets have been sending out with their 2022 Disneyworld Tickets. We don't travel until the new year and as a result could not get one of the special wallets!

If anyone has a spare I am happy to pay as my travelling companion is a Disney Nut! And she was really disappointed not to get one as they couldn't send her one as we are travelling in 2023.

Any info of how to source one would be really welcome,

Thank you for your help.

Linda
Hi - looks like the deal is ending today so if you call them tomorrow they may have a few spare and be kind enough to send you one?
Honestly though - they are just a cheap looking wallet with attractiontickets on them. Maybe look on etsy for a cute alternative and give her it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter