• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

auberge de cendrillion and blue lagoon restaurant

TandCmum

Mouseketeer
we are going in september (14th-18th) and i would like to eat at one or both of these restaurants. As the park closes at 8pm will we still be able to eat an early dinner here or will they only be open for lunch. Do you think we will be okay to book these resturants when we check in?

As it should be fairly quiet for your dates, I would say you are safe to wait until you get there to book, unless you want to eat at one of the restaurants on your day of arrival in which case I would book before you go (tel no.00 33 1 60 30 40 50)

I looked on the DLP Food Guide site here and in low season Auberge looks like it will only be open for lunch (perhaps you could make it a very late lunch ;) ) whereas Blue Lagoon looks like it is open right through to the evening. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter