Audio for Infinity Toy Box mode - need help!

Wendybird55

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We have Disney Inifnity for Xbox 360 - DS got LOTS of Infinity playsets characters for Christmas. A friend of his was playing last night...put Ralph on for Toy Box and I noticed missing audio..We just heard narrator giving instructions / hints. No SFX or Music. I went to Options and checked Audio/Video and all volumes were up. I didn't see a mute anywhere. We shut off game. Playing it now and same problem in Toy Box - no sounds except narrator and some SFX when choosing items. No SFX of music for actual action that is happening. We're playing with Soccerer Mickey now. To see if entire system had audio problem I changed to Pirate world and Barbosa and no problems...Had all audio while playing.

Did something get hit when my sons friend was playing last night? Am I crazy and there never was music and SFX in toy box? Does anyone have any idea as to why I'm not hearing all audio elements in toy box?

Thanks for your help

Did you ever find out what was causing your audio problem? My son got Disney infinity for his birthday a few months ago and it's doing the same thing. So frustrating after putting so much money in this game!

This happens randomly to me as well on the PS3 and only in Toy Box or adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter