~Aug 2013~ Sew what~We've gotta find a way back-Part II- TR link posted - 8/31

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday had to have been the best day of our trip yet! We had so much fun - the weather wasn't unbearable, and we accomplished so much!

The girls and I are looking foward to today... I added a last minute surprise the other night, and I am really excited about it!

Here's a quick photo from yesterday at DHS... My good childhood friend Christy (who lives in FL) joined us with her dd for the day... We all had a blast!

1239853_10202021560689362_309449848_n.jpg

I hope you all have a wonderful day today... Starting to get sad that we only have 3 days left of our trip... It went by so fast!

D~

Love the updates! So glad yesterday was better heat wise. What fun to meet up with an old friend! Can't wait to read your trip report. Only 3 days left??? That DID go fast!

yes! suzi is already home and you only have 3 days went by way to fast for you guys!

so excited for the Trip reports!!!

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

have a wonderful time MAKE IT LAST!!!

So glad to hear that you are having a good time. Only 3 days left?!?! :sad: Where did the time go? It seems like you just left. Make the most of the time you have left and have a super duper wonderful time! Can't wait to hear all the details when you return...especially the surprises! pixiedust:

I forgot that you were planning to meet your friend Christy. Looks like everyone had a good time together.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

As I'm sure D will update at some point she & the girls were on the Great Movie Ride yesterday with her friend & her DD

Myself and Dee (Deesknee) her DH & DD also were AT THE SAME TIME !

I look up as the ride begins and what do I see in the front row ? A sparkly Monsters U headband :rotfl: what are the odds ? ( The pictures don't do it justice at all, it was quite sparkly & mesmerizing )
We are 4 rows behind them in the same car I text D and so did Dee Nothing too busy taking pictures :rotfl:

So off we go all together down that yellow brick road and some of us are totally unaware :rolleyes: When the ride stopped and we start to off load I call out " D ! " nothing try again " D! " DD with the headband I spotted ( Ali or V ? ) starts looking around Never connected Finally connected via text and D's reaction was priceless "What ???? !!! Where ??!!!! " :rotfl:

Sad to say they were going Right when we were going Left and then they were going Left when we were going Right but after texting last night and this morning tentative plans meet MK on Wednesday

Hope so ! FWIW the back of your heads are beautiful !!

Ruthie

Luvchefmic said:
As I'm sure D will update at some point she & the girls were on the Great Movie Ride yesterday with her friend & her DD

I look up as the ride begins and what do I see in the front row ? A sparkly Monsters U headband :rotfl: what are the odds ? ( The pictures don't do it justice at all, it was quite sparkly & mesmerizing )
We are 4 rows behind them in the same car I text D and so did Dee Nothing too busy taking pictures :rotfl:

So off we go all together down that yellow brick road and some of us are totally unaware :rolleyes: When the ride stopped and we start to off load I call out " D ! " nothing try again " D! " DD with the headband I spotted ( Ali or V ? ) starts looking around Never connected Finally connected via text and D's reaction was priceless "What ???? !!! Where ??!!!! " :rotfl:

Sad to say they were going Right when we were going Left and then they were going Left when we were going Right but after texting last night and this morning tentative plans meet MK on Wednesday

Ruthie

:) how funny. Glad you will be able to meet up on Wednesday

Ruthie

Hopefully you get it together....lol

Good morning everyone!

I just thought I would do a quick check in - today is our very last park day - so very sad!

We have had a very wonderful trip, and as the days progressed and the humidity dropped a bit - it has been so much easier on us than it was at the beginning.

We had a spectacular day yesterday - we started off at AK and ended at... :confused3 Well, you'll find out soon enough!

Here's a photo for you all to tide you over... I know that Mo didn't like the fact that I used flash for it - but I had to... I took the photo in Tusker House and we were in a dark corner in the back...

1236383_10202035314273193_399601509_n.jpg

I hope you all have a wonderful day - my thoughts and prayers continue to go out to all of you. :lovestruc

D~

Great picture!! Love the huge smiles everyone has. So glad you've had a great trip and the weather has become more tolerable. Can't wait to read your TR!:yay:

Mo, just look away, Sweetie!:rolleyes2

I'm glad you are having a great time and the weather got better. I can't believe you trip is almost over.
Liz

Finally all caught up again! Now I just need to try and keep up all the time! I can't believe your trip is almost over. :( I have really enjoyed all of the live updates here and on Facebook. It has really helped as I impatiently wait for my trip in 51 days!

Ohhhh, so sad your trip is comig to an end. Your are teasing us and making us wait until the END of your TR to find out where you went after AK.

Pluto0809 said:
Finally all caught up again! Now I just need to try and keep up all the time! I can't believe your trip is almost over. :( I have really enjoyed all of the live updates here and on Facebook. It has really helped as I impatiently wait for my trip in 51 days!
What day do you arrive in WDW? We are getting there on Oct 12 and checking out on the 20th. Sorry for the hijack

So sad it is over...

The girls and I are all packed up and ready to go home... We leave on ME this morning.

We had a great and full day in MK yesterday with a few Dismeets and lots more great memories to take home with us.

We are headed down to breakfrast shortly, then we will check out and head for home.

Let's pray that ME is not late (as it was for me last year, and Suzi a few days ago) and getting all the way across MCO with ALL of our luggage is a breeze. :wizard: :headache: :eek: popcorn::

Now it's time to come up with a TR title... I have a few that come to mind - but they are all probably a bit inappropriate for the Dis... :laughing:

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter