~Aug 2013~ Sew what~We've gotta find a way back-Part II- TR link posted - 8/31

Have a safe trip home. Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I can't wait to hear all about it on your TR.

Reads like you all had a great trip. Sorry we weren't able to meet up. Safe journey home.
Can't wait to read about where you ended up after ak and about other surprises.

What day do you arrive in WDW? We are getting there on Oct 12 and checking out on the 20th. Sorry for the hijack

We arrive late afternoon on the 19th and are leaving on the 26th. I'm planning on starting a PTR for the trip either tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll post a link here when I do since so many people read this tread!

Safe travels & good thoughts for DME on time & no hassles like Dee said Sorry the Dismeet (s) never happened God knows we tried ..next time for sure Looking forward to your TR and pictures of course :)

Hope you girls had an uneventful flight. I am sure Josh and MM will be happy to see you all.

Any new puppies waiting for you at home this trip?

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! You all look so cute in all your accessories/outfits, love them!!! I am anxiously awaiting your TR with all your pics and surprises. Have a safe trip home!!!

Thanks all for the we'll wishes, we arrived safely home this afternoon.

Hope to.start my TR in the next few days.

D~

Yay for the safe trip home. You must be exhausted! I know the girls start school soon, but hopefully you all have time to recover from your trip. Can't wait to read the TR and see lots of pictures.

Good morning everyone!!!

I hope to get back into the swing of things this weekend.

It felt so WONDERFUL to sleep in my own bed with my own pillows... The beds at FQ are comfortable enough - but their pillows suck (IMO) - so, it was so ahhh-mazing to lay my head on my own pillows last night. :cloud9:

As soon as I come up with a catchy title - I will be starting my TR... I am so excited to tell you all about it! Even though nothing super exciting happened to us during this trip - just being together in Disney was amazing. :wizard:

Today... It's right into life again... Josh's brother's in-laws (did you get that?) are here from The Netherlands... Well, they are moving from a town house to an apartment, so we offered to help move them... That is what we are doing today. I think the girls are staying home, I doubt they want to help move today - I know they are tired from traveling yesterday.

I am scheduled off in my sewing room until Tuesday - then I will be back to work in there, working on custom orders. I plan to take it a little easy over the next month or so - since I was working ragged for the last few months before we left. :rolleyes1 However - I do have a few things in mind that I'd like to start working on, on the side. popcorn::

Again - thank you everyone for following along and continuing to stop in when you can... You all have just become amazing friends to me! :grouphug:

D~

Welcome back!

I'll jump in before you start your trip report with vital information for everyone who loves Laila perfume - Dove Go Sleeveless "beauty finish" scent antiperspirant smells like Laila to me. I almost squealed out loud in Walmart when I smelled it. I posted this on the Community Board WDW smells alert thread, but I figured you get more traffic. :rotfl:

Welcome home! I followed over from Dee's PTR/TR.. I need to go back and catch up on some of the particulars but I cant wait to hear how your trip was! The "live" updates were fun! :thumbsup2

Welcome home; I'm dreading our flight home on Sunday. I can't wait to read all about your trip.

Yay, glad you are home safe and all is well.............and now we wait :rotfl:

impatiently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!