Aug 2017 fantasy 7-nt DVC member cruise testing board

Hi tiggermom93. Welcome to the Dis and to our cruisemeet. You need 10 posts to unlock the messaging feature on your account. You currently have 6 posts.
I see you are looking to join the FE. We are capped at 15 but awaiting final confirmation from one poster who has not replied back yet with a 10 post count.

Looks like Bobbiwoz started a craft FE which I will suggest we merge with a 2nd FE group if that's ok with you and invite anyone from our FE #1 to participate. In the meantime I will also waitlist you for our initial FE should we have an opening with the one poster who has yet to get their post count up to 10.

So go ahead and post 4 more times here if you can and we'll be good to go

thanks

hello and welcome everyone. For those who need to increase their post count simply hit "reply" and type the word test over and over again until you reach 10 posts. then click under my name to "start a conversation" with me and request to join the FE.

thanks

follow my example below
Test

hello and welcome everyone. For those who need to increase their post count simply hit "reply" and type the word test over and over again until you reach 10 posts. then click under my name to "start a conversation" with me and request to join the FE.

thanks

follow my example below
Test

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!