Aug31-Sept7 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

martinm

Grumpy Old Man
This is my first cruise back since my 2020 cruise was cancelled 1 week before sailing.

I was just poking around the Disney Cruise site and found this one close to our 34th anniversary.
The Mrs and I are going w/o kids. I understand she has already joined a fish extender group.

Who's coming with us?
Looking forward to a real vacation!

Hope to see you there!

This is my first cruise back since my 2020 cruise was cancelled 1 week before sailing.

I was just poking around the Disney Cruise site and found this one close to our 34th anniversary.
The Mrs and I are going w/o kids. I understand she has already joined a fish extender group.

Who's coming with us?
Looking forward to a real vacation!

Hope to see you there!
I guess we have the ship to ourselves ;)

There are worse things..! ;) I just found the thread and added it to the list - I hope you have a lovely cruise!

I have that fuzzy warm feeling today... you know that feeling you get when you make your final payment and book your flights.... Gonna be a long 128 days! Not that I'm counting...

Were already in a fish extender group already but if anyone wants to ... we will have extra stuff.
We like to pixie dust people while we cruise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter