August 12, 2017 - Fantasy - Eastern

This will be my daughter's Sweet 16 cruise with family and friends. Looking forward to introducing them to everything I love about DCL. We have 5 cabins booked so far

Our family of eight is booked in on this cruise! Grandma & pa, our four kids (all boys - 20, 18, 15, 12 at time of cruise) as well as hubby and myself. We have been on the Dream, Magic and Wonder - looking forward to enjoying the Fantasy for a week!

We'll be on this cruise as well! :yay: Only 400 days to go!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! We are also on this cruise!! So excited and cannot wait!! Is anyone wishing to participate in the FE for this cruise? We have almost 3 full groups currently of 10 cabins each. I am happy to add anyone who is interested if you aren't already involved :)

I did not see a sign up list. I am willing to organize one if needed. If there is one already, then let me know who to PM

We just booked the cruise. This will be our 2nd one. I would love to join a FE group. Also, does this group have a facebook back yet?

Just booked our Cruise! Would love to be part of a FE group. Two adults, two kids 9 & 11. Please advise. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter