August 19, 2017 - Fantasy

hi all, this will be our 6th Disney cruise. There will be 9 of us including three generations. Three children in our party 15 year old nephew plus 12 year old son and 8 year old daughter. Travelling from the uk.

Forgot to say deck 7 aft ( my husband likes to walk up stairs straight into cabanas )
Looking forward to showing the ship off to my sister as it will be her first cruise and her birthday on sail away day!

HI! DH is celebrating a big birthday next year and so we are probably booking in the next week. We had kids late, so don't be fooled by their ages: DD1 will be almost 6 and DD2 will be almost 2 (21 months). Will be our first Disney cruise and our first big ship cruise and our first cruise with kids.... Basically, total novices. I'll be posting questions in the forum, for sure. Looks like it's already getting booked up as we had been considering a Med cruise which was actually $1000 less...

Hi guys, we are also on this cruise, myself, husband & daughter who will be 9.
We did this same cruise last year, but are doing b2b this time. This will be our second week.
Myself & DH both have big birthdays next year so disney cruises are the best way to celebrate!

Excited to finally get on the Fantasy, this will be our 9th Disney Cruise but first on the Fantasy - our 8th was interrupted by Hurricane Matthew. We've been on the Dream 5x's, Magic 2x's and Wonder once. Has anyone started an FE group yet? I do have 2 teens but they still love doing the FE thing. Thanks!!!

So excited to join you all on this cruise! This is our second DCL cruise (Did the Eastern Caribbean last year) on the Fantasy and we are cruising with our two DD's and my DH. We are keeping it a surprise this time around and we cannot wait for the day the get to board the "Mickey Boat" again :D
Ha, that's awesome that you call it the "mickey boat" my kids (now 12 and 14) still call it Mickey's Boat and Mickey's Island... Love it!!!

Excited to finally get on the Fantasy, this will be our 9th Disney Cruise but first on the Fantasy - our 8th was interrupted by Hurricane Matthew. We've been on the Dream 5x's, Magic 2x's and Wonder once. Has anyone started an FE group yet? I do have 2 teens but they still love doing the FE thing. Thanks!!!

There is a FE group on the big Social Networking site.

If interested just search by the date of the cruise sailing.

can you list the site you are talking about? Our family would love to be in a fish extender group for this cruise. Down to 300 days!

can you list the site you are talking about? Our family would love to be in a fish extender group for this cruise. Down to 300 days!

F@ceb00k
Search "Disney fantasy august 19 2017"

We have over 100 members. A FE list and a signup for a private mixology class.

Sorry to be cryptic but the Disboards don't like anyone referring to other sites.

Last edited:
We are going on the August19 Fantasy and would like to join a FE group can anyone help us

we are also going on the Augest 19 Disney fantasy. We are interested in doing the fish extender we are having trouble finding out how to sign up for it. Can you please help us?

We are trying to find out how to sign up for a fish extender. Can anyone help?

We just got home from the eastern carribean today and booked this cruise for next year. We are on deck 9 midship. My husband and two DD(14/12) can not wait to get back on board!

Do you by any chance know how to sign up for a fish extender? If so please let us know

we are going on a disney cruise on august 19 2017 We would like to sign up for an FE group can anyone help us sign up?

Hi all, just booked this cruise. Switched from the 8/5/17 cruise because with my OBB discount and this one being cheaper I saved $800 for traveling 2 weeks later than originally planned. My Costco cash card went down a bit but that's ok. I was a little bummed that there was only forward ov cabins left. I like being in aft but for the cheaper price I'll make it work lol. :flower1::tigger:

been looking cant find a FE group for august 19 2017 been looking everyday.

Hello everyone! We just booked our cruise. This will be our first on the Fantasy but we have sailed twice on the Dream. We are so looking forward to this cruise! There are 4 of us, my DH, DD (11), DS (7), and myself. We will be in 5662/5664.

Hi Everyone, We are thinking about booking this cruise in the next few weeks but I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on weather. Does the fact that it's nearing hurricane season make anyone else worried about rougher seas? Looking for input on anyone who has traveled at this time of year to a similar destination. We did the Fantasy a year ago and LOVED it but I'm a teacher so I really need to travel during summer break or other breaks and summer is the easiest. But I'm nervous about the weather since I'm so sensitive to motion sickness. Thoughts?

Thanks so much in advance!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter