*August 2003 Solos - WDW & DCL*

taswira

"Let It Go" - but carefully guard your secrets!
SOLO travelers ONLY - Are you headed for WDW or a DCL cruise in August and looking to meet other SOLO DISers? Or do you just want to let other solos know when you will be there? This is the place to post!

Don't forget to wear your lime green ribbon (or the lime green Mickey paint swatch from Home Depot)!

<a href="http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=393800" target="index">**SOLO CENTRAL - WDW & DCL**</A>

<B>Who:</B> Me - Shari.
<B>Where:</B> MK, EPCOT, AK, MGM
<B>When:</B> Many times during the last three weeks of August.

If you are solo and want to meet at the parks, you can post here or PM me.

For my second trip to WDW and my second trip this year, I've decided on a SOLO trip! My free days will be August 30, 31 & September 1, 2. I'll be all over WDW - look for me with my lime green Mickey, my DDL pin, my passporter name badge & my ALLEARS pin!

My first solo vacation - EVER! I can't wait!!

Jen H.
Maine, USA

If any solos would like to meet at EPCOT during the "soft opening" of <I>Mission:Space</I> on August 15th, please PM me. Right now I have a tentative meet planned in front of <I>Mission:Space</I> for 9:15 that morning but will be there as soon as the park opens and I get to the attraction. ;)

I've been on MS twice during the previews. It is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Shari

:smooth: :crazy:

Hello All!

I am so hyper! I can not wait for 08/02 to get here! I can't believe that we have just 5 more days, until we set sail. I am a solo adult age 27, that is looking for other 7-Day Magic cruiser friends. Actually, my family will be on board, but they will be doing there own thing, and I am the odd-man-out as usual. rolleyes:

This will be my 3rd cruise, so I am an old pro at this. I am also on the DCL Forum board. Let me know if you would like to make a new friend. I am game for anything!

See you then!

Janine:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter