August 21 2017 Dream 4-night

Do we post information to this thread or is there a private way to forward to you

We just got home from California where we spent a day at Disneyland....what a great time! We should be sending out emails soon with a list of names and room numbers eft, etc, for the FEs.

hi is there still room to join ? 6 of us 3 generations 50( hubby ) ( me )49 28( my son) 24( his wife ) ( grandson ) 10 - 8 (grandson)

thank you...how to i get the holder for the fish hook ????/ and i would love to decorate our 2 doors :)

Etsy.com is a good place to order a fish extender and decorations for your doors.

I just made mine. Here's a great step by step video on how to make a fish extender (
)

I also make my own decorations for the doors by printing out pictures, laminating it, and attaching magnets on the back of it. Hope this helps!

thank you...how to i get the holder for the fish hook ????/ and i would love to decorate our 2 doors :)
I made ours in about two hours from DollarTree mini totes and notions. Only cost $9. Here's a pic of it in the not quite finished phase. I also Googled Disney Cruise images, printed and laminated them myself and glued magnets to the back. Easy peasy. Good luck!
FB_IMG_1500221418510.jpg

I have the final list. I can only send it in an email so it makes sense. Can everyone please send me their email address in a private message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!