August 21 2017 Dream 4-night

I am trying to send everyone the fish extender list however the formatting in the private messaging makes it a mess so if I could get everyone's email address in a private message that would be great.

Thank you!!! Cant wait to see you all on the cruise!!

Ok I sent out Private messages with the list, everyone should have the list with the exception of Angela b beagan. Angela as soon as you private message me I will send you the list. Angela I can not private message you first.

Thank you everyone!

Ok I sent out Private messages with the list, everyone should have the list with the exception of Angela b beagan. Angela as soon as you private message me I will send you the list. Angela I can not private message you first.

Thank you everyone!

Thank you everyone!
hi i tried to email you, i dont know if it went thru...thanks angela.....let me know if a text message is easier

Did anyone get the dining room attire schedule? I'm assuming Mon is casual then maybe Tue is dressy then Wed back to casual with Pirate Night on Thu?

Did anyone get the dining room attire schedule? I'm assuming Mon is casual then maybe Tue is dressy then Wed back to casual with Pirate Night on Thu?

I understandMonday to be cruise casual, Tuesday will be Optional Dress Up night, Wednesday to be Pirate Night, then Thursday to be cruise casual.

First Disney cruise! Traveling with our whole family for my in-laws 50th anniversary with our newly adopted 23 month old. Very excited (although slightly bummed about missing the FE group) :)

Thank you all for the generous FE gifts. Huge thanks to @DCLDREAMERS for coordinating. Hope you had a blast.

One question: did anyone take pics of everyone else's doors/FEs? I ask because embarrassingly we were so caught up in enjoying the Dream we didn't take a pic of our own?! So taking a long shot.

Last edited:
Hey everyone we have a 4 night cruise on the Dream in November and looking for updated kids menus from the main dining rooms. I checked Disney cruise blog and they only have from 2012. I even started a thread asking for anyone to post updated menus but no luck yet. If anyone could post these menus when they get back that would be great.

Kids menu thread.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/current-kids-main-dining-room-menus.3628337/

Kids menus don't change at all. We've been cruising since 2012 and they're always the same. We just did a 3nt and 4nt B2B so.when we get back I'll answer any other questions you may have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter