August........Trip Reports

I'll fly for this Mickey Mouse outfit!
Hello from the DVC lounge, EPCOT. Just arrived at The World today. Beach Club DVC stay.

First stop today after arrival was the pop corn booth near The Land to get sour cream and chive popcorn bucket refill...kids have been waiting for this like you could not believe! While our bags are at concierge awaiting their room, we had to make sure we unpacked the popcorn bucket before leaving them. Next it was off to get my younger sons favorite mac and cheese at Season’s. I had the salmon which was super! Waited 20 minutes for Living with the Land and then hopped next door to Nemo and saw some active Manatees and Dolphins.

Quick break before we head to Spaceship Earth. After that it is our Test Track fastpass (the most important one!) Before pizza dinner at Via Napoli. Excited to be here! Hoping to sneak to the Fort for another kickin’ it photo op at some point....18F6FE4D-9041-4FE2-A13C-443A52536E8D.jpeg

Jimmy,

Have a great trip to WDW.

I hope you make it over to Trails End and the porch for a Kickin' It.

If you can get any pictures from behind Pioneer Hall with the construction activity we would appreciate it.

Safe travels. :drive: Make sure your boys have a great time.

Bama Ed

I'm glad someone started an August Trip Report thread..

4077, thanks for starting this and for the picks.
LoopDeeDoo2317, :welcome:and post pics.

I'll be arriving on the 17th and departing on the 25th. Just DW and I for our anniversary. Currently have not any planning for this trip other than a FoP Fast Pass. I hope this time to be able to do a proper trip report.

Our camper has been the shop for some warranty work, and we get back this weekend for the trip, and then it will have to back in to have more work done that couldn't be finished before our trip. So I'll be spending at least part of the weekend prepping. It'll be the last weekend before we leave.

Making my return to the Fort, at least a return where I am actually staying there, August 18th thru the 21st. Tent camping so I gotta dig out the portable A/C so I don’t float away on a river of my own sweat. 🤣🤣 Got into an AP preview for Galaxy’s Edge so I am excited even though it’s a solo trip as the wife can’t get off work and she ain’t staying in a tent anyway. But as I have been a die hard Star Wars fan since ‘77 she told me to go for it. Will try to remember and post some pics for the trip when I get there. Also can’t wait to be back at the Fort just chillin’. One of my favorite things to do. 😁

My family of four will be at the Fort in just a few days! Its been many years since we've gone to WDW and we always have stayed at a moderate resort. We've never camped nor even been to Fort Wilderness, we live full time in our rig, but this will be a wholly unique experience for us!

Staying at the Fort for the first time in my first travel trailer Aug 15 - 31. Bringing three dogs. Any advice? Since the dogs will be staying in camper while we are out any advice on leaving them? I have a camera with an air monitor that records temp. I have visited the Fort on foot and noticed many dogs alone in camper. Thanks

Staying at the Fort for the first time in my first travel trailer Aug 15 - 31. Bringing three dogs. Any advice? Since the dogs will be staying in camper while we are out any advice on leaving them? I have a camera with an air monitor that records temp. I have visited the Fort on foot and noticed many dogs alone in camper. Thanks
As long as they have been in the TT they should behave just like home. We sat out there a bunch, left her alone and spent a couple night in ours with our dog before our first camping trip.

Drr10 we have 2 pups that adopted us 3 years ago this past Wed. Yesterday was their anniversary of their 1st time ADVENTURING with us. We had all regular supplies for new puppies with us and they loved the trip. Take yours for a good walk before you leave and after you get home. Ours now LOVE the golf cart and frequent trips to the Dog Park We try to keep as close to our schedule at home but we don't always succeed
Resized_DSCN1451001_4753.jpg
Resized_DSCN1446001_8877.jpg
The top is Katie she was so exhausted from a Hard day exploring the Wilderness she fell asleep waiting for her dinner . Below is sister sky Shad her eye on the Cheeseburger Pillow of the folks next to us at the concert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter