August Weather

Generally, you can set your watch by the afternoon rain. 4:00 until usually no later than 5:00. It doesn't cool off. It is worse because of the humidity coming up off the ground from the rain. August in Florida.

We’ve been in June, July, and August and it’s hot and humid, but I don’t remember any of our summer trips being overly rainy. In fact, on our last June trip it barely rained at all and we were hoping it would so that it would cool things off a wee bit, even for a short time. I’d plan on an afternoon rain shower or thunderstorm.

We are traveling to Disney this August and I’m not the least worried about the rain.

It typically rains in the afternoon right around the same time every day. Maybe again later in the evening as well.
It's also, and this is coming from a Floridian, unbearably hot and humid. Please stay hydrated and maybe consider bringing cooling towels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter