Aulani 100 points

DisneyDad0315

Mouseketeer
My offer on a Aulani resale 100 point contract has been accepted! It is a June use year. I am so happy and I can't wait to use my points. I live in California and we have gone to Aulani 3 out of the last 4 years (we went to Maui this year, so no Aulani). The reason I started looking into DVC resale is because my wife and I have spent thousand and thousand of dollars on our previous 3 stays and we were planning our 2020 stay. The DVC contract makes sense for us. I paid $106 a point and it has 156 2019 points with another 100 coming in June 2020. Thanks everyone for all the information posted on here.

My offer on a Aulani resale 100 point contract has been accepted! It is a June use year. I am so happy and I can't wait to use my points. I live in California and we have gone to Aulani 3 out of the last 4 years (we went to Maui this year, so no Aulani). The reason I started looking into DVC resale is because my wife and I have spent thousand and thousand of dollars on our previous 3 stays and we were planning our 2020 stay. The DVC contract makes sense for us. I paid $106 a point and it has 156 2019 points with another 100 coming in June 2020. Thanks everyone for all the information posted on here.
Wow, awesome. Those aulani contracts are a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!