Aulani, and Copper Creek Points For Rent, 200 SSR Points Fot Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
300 Aulani points, and 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $17 per point. Reservations can be made at Aulani and Copper Creek up to 11 months out and at any other resort 7 months out.

We also have 200 SSR points for transfer @ $16 per point.

Last edited:
In regards to the request for 11/14 - 11/22 at Beach Club by /pammck1 on our previous thread, yes we can help with this reservation.

I am interested in finding out how this works. This is our first time renting points

I am interested in points for Copper Creek 7/7/19 for 5 nights.
Copper Creek is available in a studio for 4 nights 7/7-7/11. It is also available on 7/6 if you are flexible by a day. Boulder Ridge is available 5 nights from 7/7 as well as Poly, BLT and a few other resorts. Copper Creek has a 1 br available for 5 nights from 7/7 as well.

Hi there! I am looking for a studio reservation at the Beach Club or Copper Creek for 10/27-11/4/19. Are you able to do this?

Thanks - unfortunately I already took part in a 2018 transfer so couldn't use them unless they were 2019. Thank you though!

We have up to 250 Beach Club points and 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $18 per point for Beach Club points and $17 per point for Copper Creek. Reservations can be made at Beach Club and Copper Creek up to 11 months out and at any other resort 7 months out.

We also have 200 SSR points for transfer @ $16 per point.

We would like to stay at BCV in a studio checking in Nov 26 and checking out Nov 30. Would you be able to help with this request? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts