Aulani, and Copper Creek Points For Rent, 200 SSR Points Fot Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

need CCV studio for 12/8-12/12. i am an owner at SSR and experienced renter. We want to rent from a CCV owner to be sure to get CCV...I will PM you as well

need CCV studio for 12/8-12/12. i am an owner at SSR and experienced renter. We want to rent from a CCV owner to be sure to get CCV...I will PM you as well
Can you PM me? I cannot get it to work...

We have up to 250 Beach Club points, 300 Aulani points, and 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $18 per point for Beach Club points and $17 per point for Aulani and Copper Creek. Reservations can be made at Beach Club, Aulani and Copper Creek up to 11 months out and at any other resort 7 months out.

We also have 200 SSR points for transfer @ $16 per point.

Interested in the beach club (studio) for 4/30-5/8. Thank you!

Interested in the beach club (studio) for 4/30-5/8. Thank you!
There are no studios available at any of the resorts. There are 1 bedrooms available at several resorts, but Beach Club is not one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter