Aulani and Maui or Kauai??

My favorite is the Wailea area of Maui...beautiful beaches and consistently good weather.

We also enjoyed taking a day to do a couple short hikes to waterfalls, black sand beaches, etc. on the road to Hana in Maui. We took the road all the way around, but next time we will turn around before the roads get crazy past Hana. IMO the best sites come prior to that and you can avoid the stressful stretch of road.

Have not been to Kauai-- my inlaws love it. They say a helicopter tour is a must on that island though and my DD is in no way agreeing to that. She hates heights.

We absolutely loved Maui. The Road to Hana was absolutely amazing. So beautiful. We did not find the drive scary at all- I've been on worse in Arkansas and Colorado. You need the CD they sell about everywhere, or the download (Cell service can be a bit spotty on the drive), to tell you where to stop because some things are kind of "hidden". There are lots of spots for short hike along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter