Aulani community hall in desperate need of young adult books!

elderfam

There is no such thing as too many Disney trips!
Hi guys!
The community hall has only 1 book for readers in 5th grade. Please pack and donate any books for kids in elementary or middle school.
We "unplug" on family trips and our son was done with his books by day 3. We will be donating them when we leave, but I was shocked at how few books they have. (Adult as well as kids)
Please join me in helping restock the community hall's lending library!
Thank you!!

I'm writing my sons name inside as the" donated by" person. I think he might get a kick out of seeing them on future visits!

You’d think Disney could spring for a few books being that they’re a publishing company and all. Maybe some Kingdom Keepers or Descendants books along with some Superhero or fairy tale tie-in books.

We were going to bring some books with us last week when we visited, but I found out that we had just made a donation of all the books my DD doesn't read anymore to our local elementary school library and community free library last month. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter