Aulani First Timer! Trip Report June 21-25, 2018

Would love to hear what you think of Aulani compared to the other resorts once you return.

Our first 4 nights are actually in Kauai so we have a rental home there. I'll definitely post a TR when I can about our Oahu resorts...the one we are in for the first 5 nights (also a 2BR) and then Aulani.

Your trip report sounds like how I'd really like to end our first Hawaii trip...next week! We are staying in 3 different resorts, but that last 3 nights are at Aulani. Your report gave me some great ideas on how to just enjoy the resort while we are there.

Hope you had a great trip! Looking forward to your report. I've had people give me surprised looks when I told them the furthest we went from the property was across the street for food. I'm sure we'll do more island exploring on future trips if the kid(s) allow it :P

Hope you had a great trip! Looking forward to your report. I've had people give me surprised looks when I told them the furthest we went from the property was across the street for food. I'm sure we'll do more island exploring on future trips if the kid(s) allow it :P

We had a FABULOUS trip thank you! Honestly we did a LOT of exploring and touring on Kauai, then a little more during our stay at Marriott Ko Olina Beach Club, and by the time we got to Aulani I was good with just hanging out there. Yes we walked across the street for food while there. Some of our party did some other stuff as well. I was good with just hanging out and we got a cabana for our very last day there, which worked out well...especially as that was the only time on Oahu when we got RAIN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter