• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani for the 4th of July

jockotaco

Mouseketeer
Do they do anything special? Is this a good time to go? When would you go? My kids are all school age, so June-August is generally what works for us.

We did the 4th of July this year and there are fireworks on the beach shared by 4 hotels. It was nice but I wouldn't say it was extremely large. The downtown area did have several events including fireworks on the 3rd and 4th but we purposely avoided the large crowds.

We were there as well on the Fourth of July. We were pleasantly surprised at the fireworks display. We weren't expecting much since, but we were really impressed. I have never tried to post pictures, but I should probably try to figure it out and share a few pictures. The nicest part was not having to fight the crowds!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter