• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aulani laundry question

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
I read DVC members receive free laundry tokens. Do those renting on points receive laundry tokens or do we pay? And is the coinage quarters for machines or do we purchase the tokens somewhere?

If the reservation shows you are renter, you would not be eligible. However, some resorts ask and others don't. The only two resorts that use tokens that I know of are VGC and Aulani. All of the others your KTTW will open the door to the laundry room and you just ignore the coin slot. I know Aulani only looks to see if the reservation is on DVC points. At VGC it might be harder to get the tokens.

When I was at Aulani I just went to the front desk and asked for laundry tokens. I was not asked for my room key or if I was a DVC member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter