Aulani must do’s

You have to give the resort a phone call. The private casabellas are in front of AMA AMA, the cabanas are all over the property.
As a millennial I will go to great lengths to avoid a phone call, but I am willing to make this sacrifice for a private cabana (and not having to wake before 7am every day to rush around for chairs). I keep seeing mixed reports around here as to when the earliest you can book them is.

As a millennial I will go to great lengths to avoid a phone call, but I am willing to make this sacrifice for a private cabana (and not having to wake before 7am every day to rush around for chairs). I keep seeing mixed reports around here as to when the earliest you can book them is.
People are definitely up at 7 am holding down chairs, but my family was always able to find some in less prime locations, like in front of Ama Ama. We had a beach view and not a ton of people in that area.

People are definitely up at 7 am holding down chairs, but my family was always able to find some in less prime locations, like in front of Ama Ama. We had a beach view and not a ton of people in that area.
Man, maybe I'm just easy to please, but we'd usually wander down around 12-1 and just grab whatever chair was open and put our stuff on it. Then again, we aren't lay around by the pool people, more of sleep in, then "in the pool" or more precisely "in the infinity hot tub" people.

You have to give the resort a phone call. The private casabellas are in front of AMA AMA, the cabanas are all over the property.
Thanks for the great info! If you call to reserve one of these - do they randomly assign them? Or if you can request a spot, do you have any advice for where?

Thanks for the great info! If you call to reserve one of these - do they randomly assign them? Or if you can request a spot, do you have any advice for where?
I believe you can request which one you want based on availability.

FYI, I just called and was told that casabellas and cabanas can only be booked 90 days out for your reservation.
I meant to call earlier today and forgot. Luckily it turns out we are about 92 days out. I’m assuming there’s no way to book at midnight if a phone call is required.

So we're not pool people at all, and will be looking to be on the beach instead. Are the chairs as difficult to get there as by the pools? And does Aulani provide beach towels or will we need to bring our own?

So we're not pool people at all, and will be looking to be on the beach instead. Are the chairs as difficult to get there as by the pools? And does Aulani provide beach towels or will we need to bring our own?

The beach loungers are definitely much easier to find throughout the day, and the towels from the stands are for use at the pools/beach. 👍🏼😎

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter