Aulani Picture of the Day thread

Thank you everyone for posting your beautiful photos! First Aulani trip for Jan 29 - Feb 2, 2017 and can't wait! Everyone on our party has been to Oahu multiple times so we will most likely stay and experience all Aulani has to offer. :beach:

We booked a one bedroom, ocean view HA with roll-in shower. According to the room lists here on the disboards there is only one of these. When we arrived on Saturday morning, we were asked if we needed the roll in shower. I said yes because my DBF and co-member has difficulty getting in and out of an accessible tub. So surprise to us we were upgraded to a 2 bedroom HA with the roll-in shower!:dumbo: I believe that both villas are on the same floor and not far apart.
We are in the Wai'anae tower (on the right facing the beach).

Thanks for the location info. I was wondering if this was classified as ocean or pool view.

We spent a lovely evening hour or so in this spot enjoying the live music and Hawaiian beer. The kids were taking a hula lesson so the adult only time was greatly appreciated. The weather was fantastic during our time in late June. We live in Houston, Texas so it was a very nice change. AulaniCocktails.jpg

We had such a great time! It's finally my turn to share pictures!!

Attachments

• IMG_9132.JPG
    IMG_9132.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 26
WOW-I have never seen the Mickey head shave ice before! Did you get that at the shave Ice place beside Mamas in the middle of the pool area?

WOW-I have never seen the Mickey head shave ice before! Did you get that at the shave Ice place beside Mamas in the middle of the pool area?
yes - it was an extra dollar for the Mickey ears and well worth it for the picture! (although eating them is quite an adventure. I ended up picking up the first ear and eating it by hand which was super messy, then picking up the second ear and laying it flat on top of the rest of the snow cone so i could eat it more normally). I had the ha ling mua (?) flavor - kind of a sweet and tart plum, so good, especially with the sweetened condensed milk poured over the top!!

yes - it was an extra dollar for the Mickey ears and well worth it for the picture! (although eating them is quite an adventure. I ended up picking up the first ear and eating it by hand which was super messy, then picking up the second ear and laying it flat on top of the rest of the snow cone so i could eat it more normally). I had the ha ling mua (?) flavor - kind of a sweet and tart plum, so good, especially with the sweetened condensed milk poured over the top!!

Oh my, that sounds soooo messy but delicious! My family all love the condensed milk but I am not a big fan of it. They wont have it any other way! Thanks for the pic...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!