Aulani Pillows ... where to buy???

cel1125

Earning My Ears
Hello!
Just returned from our vacation at the Aulani. Does anyone know where I can purchase the pillows used for the king bedroom at the Aulani villas? They were so comfortable and I slept so well using them! Seemed to be some sort of feather pillow or perhaps a blend? Wish I'd taken a snap of the tag for info!!
Better yet, if anyone is there now can you take a look at the tag and please forward the info?

I called the hotel yesterday, but sadly, they were unable to help :(

Many thanks in advance!

Did you buy the pillow?? I just returned from aulani and wanted one but can’t find them
Anywhere

I just googled Eco smart pillows and found them at JC Penney - they are on sale this weekend in my area so I am picking them up later this afternoon (I ordered online). Thank you for bringing this up.

I just got off the phone with Guest Services at Aulani. They (currently) use Downlite pillows, stock number 100PI 0000-WHI-020-030
That corresponds to the "Spira® Medium Density Pillow (Cluster Puff)" pillow on their website (see the "Please note") on the Downlite website.

Weird question but do they have other pillows available on request? at home my wife and I sleep on latex pillows (they are so comfy!) but they are very heavy so I wouldn’t want to take them in our luggage. Some hotels have different pillow materials if you ask, anyone know about Aulani?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!