Aulani Pool Closure

Can anyone who is currently at Aulani comment on wether or not they are finishing off the lazy river and starting to put water in? We are going on the 20th and I’m concerned they won’t be done phase one, but will start phase two anyway. I doubt they will have closures during christmas.

Can anyone who is currently at Aulani comment on wether or not they are finishing off the lazy river and starting to put water in? We are going on the 20th and I’m concerned they won’t be done phase one, but will start phase two anyway. I doubt they will have closures during christmas.
I saw on facebook that they were filling the lazy river yesterday

Not to sound bratty, but.....I just want to make sure that I probably won't be affected for my trip in February?

probably not...but if they run into major problems, or theres a large number of weather delays...who knows. weather has been strange lately, and hawaii has had over 40 days of continuous rain in the past...

probably not worth worrying about until phase 2 is scheduled to finish (will probably also be a few days late)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!