Aulani reservation link in MDE?

MandM22

Mouseketeer
Should we link our Aulani reservation in the MDE Application? I heard we need to link in the App to be able to use our Magic Bands at Aulani. Any help, tips, or information is greatly appreciated!

You can just let them know you're using your magic bands when you check in and they will make sure they are linked for you. You can bring any magic band that you already have when I was there earlier this month. They also had some available in the gift shop

I have several magic bands from my trips to WDW. My bf does not have one. Can I take one of my extras and have them transfer it to him, or would I need to get him a new one?

You can just let them know you're using your magic bands when you check in and they will make sure they are linked for you. You can bring any magic band that you already have when I was there earlier this month. They also had some available in the gift shop
If they link existing DisneyWorld magic bands will they still work at DisneyWorld? Would they need reassigned again after?

My experience is from a while ago but was told that you could not reassign a Magic Band once it was linked to someone.

If they link existing DisneyWorld magic bands will they still work at DisneyWorld? Would they need reassigned again after?
If you have a MB from WDW, I don't think you will need to do anything... Your MB should already work, as it is linked to your My Disney Experience account. Someone please correct me if I am wrong about this.

If you have a MB from WDW, I don't think you will need to do anything... Your MB should already work, as it is linked to your My Disney Experience account. Someone please correct me if I am wrong about this.
That is my understanding as well.

We were just at Aulani and our bands worked fine. We have a DCL trip on the Wish and a few days at WDW coming up and were told there would be no issue. We didn't bring our bands to the front desk to link. The front desk rep sent a signal to our door so we could assign our bands to our room. Our existing PIN that we have used multiple times at WDW with these bands worked find to charge to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter