Aulani restaurant reservations- 180 days + length of stay (like WDW) or 180 days day-by-day?

GoingSince1990

DIS Veteran
I know WDW you can book for your whole stay 180 days prior to check-in, but Disneyland is 60 days prior to each day regardless of hotel reservation. Can anyone confirm how it works for Aulani? Thanks!

Don’t know for sure if it’s the same, but it is not hard to get meal reservations there. You can do them a few weeks or less in advance. Luau is probably good to book as soon as you can if you want to do VIP.

There is no reason to book your meal reservation so far ahead. We've gotten Ama Ama reservations the day before without problem.

We booked them at about a week past our 180 mark so I'm not sure if its +10 or not. As others have noted it is not needed unless going at peak times over the holidays. I like the piece of mind that it's done. We can always modify as we get closer. We did book the Luau at nearly 180 because we wanted the VIP for my mother in laws birthday and read that better seating could depend on how early you book. I'm not sure this is true, but it's done and I dont have to speculate.

Additionally, I just reserved cabanas for two of our days and will decide if we want to keep two or drop one. They will fill up quickly as we get closer as the pool construction (early October for our trip) may limit chairs and cabana numbers.
Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter