Aulani snorkle?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
As I understand it, snorkeling at Aulani is free but they rent the equipment (am I wrong?).

How much is the equipment rental and am I better picking something up at Target, even if I leave it behind when we leave?

Thanks..

--Paul in Southern NJ

You can rent snorkels by the beach or at Rainbow Reef. It was around $12 for the day. I wish we would have done the length of stay rental which was a pretty good deal- cant remember how much but around 30 ish :confused3. We took the snorkel gear to Haunama Bay and used it at Aulani. I actually brought my daughter's from home since it didn't take up too much room.

I just wanted to add that it was much better snorkeling with a life jacket. These are available for free at the resort.

Snorkeling at Rainbow Reef is 10$ for a 1 day pass for kids under 10 years old, 15$ for adults. Length of stay is 15$ for kids 20$ for adults. The price of the experience includes the rental gear. So even if you bring your own you still are paying for the experience itself so save yourself the hassle of having to buy gear. You can also take it offsite, just remember to bring it back before the end of the day. Snorkel gear is sanitized thoroughly after each use (yes, we get asked that question all the time...)

Snorkeling at Rainbow Reef is 10$ for a 1 day pass for kids under 10 years old, 15$ for adults. Length of stay is 15$ for kids 20$ for adults. The price of the experience includes the rental gear. So even if you bring your own you still are paying for the experience itself so save yourself the hassle of having to buy gear. You can also take it offsite, just remember to bring it back before the end of the day. Snorkel gear is sanitized thoroughly after each use (yes, we get asked that question all the time...)

Good to hear... thanks!

Just to be clear. If you do the weekly rainbow reef it is $20 for length of stay, even for a week. And, you can use all day long even off the premises. Return each night and get new ones in the morning?

great info,

"What time is end of day?

can you rent prescription masks? My son and I can't see without glasses so I was going to buy some prescription ones before we go but may save money if something is available to rent in Aulani.

I second the prescription question. Also, does anyone know if the snorkels and masks are silicone or rubber? I'm allergic to rubber and latex.

Thank you! I'm so excited about our vacation and SO excited to share the news with our children on Christmas Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter