Aulani TV Question

DVC_Corrys

DIS Veteran
Hi there, does anyone know if the extra AV ports are accessible? I have an ipad and was thinking of getting the pin to AV converter for the trip. It's nice to wind the kids down with a good Disney movie. We have almost all on the ipad so I don't like to go down to the DVDs and "hope" for a good one.

DVC_Corrys said:
Hi there, does anyone know if the extra AV ports are accessible? I have an ipad and was thinking of getting the pin to AV converter for the trip. It's nice to wind the kids down with a good Disney movie. We have almost all on the ipad so I don't like to go down to the DVDs and "hope" for a good one.

We stayed in the villas and also a standard room recently and in both, right under the TVs, there was a drop down wood panel with many AV jacks. I didn't take a picture though so I can't guarantee the one you need is there though:)

One thing to note, there are no DVD players in the bedrooms in the villas, just the living room. I wish we had brought our apple TV so we could've watched movies in the bedroom!

We hooked our portable bluray player up in one of our bedrooms. There is free wifi if that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter