Aulani website booking

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
What on earth am I doing wrong? Trying to get a price on the Aulani website, and it's saying I can only book 499 days in advance? I'm just booking approx 1 year ahead (see screenshot)

Thanks, Stevey

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 19.15.31.png
    Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 19.15.31.png
    159.5 KB · Views: 6
What on earth am I doing wrong? Trying to get a price on the Aulani website, and it's saying I can only book 499 days in advance? I'm just booking approx 1 year ahead (see screenshot)

Thanks, Stevey

I'm not sure, but if you are booking a number of days into July, my guess is that it is not yet available in inventory. I don't think they release any of the DVC villas for cash rental until 11 month availability. The hotel rooms I am not sure about. But from what I have seen when I've used Aulani's website to check availability, it looks like they just do about a year in advance, more or less. I would give them a call to find out about your specific desired dates.

Happy planning! Aulani is AMAZING!!! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter