Aulani - WKORV Trip report

Hi ty so much for the trip report! We r thinking of visiting Aulani next year but concerned of the present or future construction of the Atlantis Resort in between the Disney and Marriot resorts? Did u see or hear or your opinion on how that's going to impact Aulani? It's going to be massive! Ty!

I have certainly heard on these forums the discussion about Atlantis but we did not hear anything about it while were there. It will certainly change the vibe if it ever gets built but there are varying opinions on if/when it may happen!

I have certainly heard on these forums the discussion about Atlantis but we did not hear anything about it while were there. It will certainly change the vibe if it ever gets built but there are varying opinions on if/when it may happen!
I would be surprised if it gets going anytime soon. Or at all...

Ty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter